Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fast living

Whew, I'm sitting here in JCI among all the hustle and bustle, trying to collect my thoughts over the past few days. From late-night salsa lessons on Sunday night to the club fair yesterday, I have been quite busy. I've moved a few things around in the dorm to make it seem a little more open, and hooked up my stereo to the television for better movie sound. I also purchased a new DVD played with HDMI-UP hooked to the TV for better video quality. I hope to turn our room into a social hot spot once the weather turns cold. Yesterday at the club fair I signed up to take part in the formation of the Westminster radio station. I'm excited about getting to DJ again, I really enjoyed it in high school. I also signed up for Amnesty International, Habitat for Humanity, EcoS (Environmentally concerned Students) and the Service Corps to name a few. I'm very interesting in working with Habitat for Humanity, I think that it will enable me to learn construction skills while simultaneously helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment