Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Sunday

  Wow, first Sunday on campus is coming to a close and I am exhausted. I have been reading and doing homework for the last two hours. The amount of reading necessary so far hasn't been overwhelming, but coupling it with algebra homework has made it difficult for me. I have been to my algebra class twice now and I'm already not sure how to do half of the homework. Math this first semester is going to be very tough for me, I can tell. 
  On a lighter note, I did some work over at the eco-house today, helping to break ground on a fall garden. I have a feeling this discussion class will be quite interesting. I'm also excited to do weatherization work on the house. I find efficiency very interesting. 
  We also had a short greek meeting about rush today, we got to go around and tour the houses....which was interesting as well. I for sure know which house I want to stay out of... and I think that I have narrowed my options down to two that I like. I guess we'll see what happens when rush rolls around. 
 My mother also came by today, to bring me some things that I left at home (which was very nice). She also brought me some delicious cookies...I swear she's trying to fatten me up! While I was home on Saturday I tried to go for a ride out on Rhett's run but after five or six minutes pinch flatted on some sharp rocks. I guess that's what I get for putting too small of a tube on my rear wheel. I'll probably be headed home again this weekend for labor day, so hopefully I'll be able to make it out on both the road and trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment